Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our educational Service to you. In connection with accessing our Services, we may collect information from you which can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”), We collect information when you contact us, make a donation to us, call us for support, or give us feedback. To contact us or donate through our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name.
- Phone number
- Address, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Payment information (through our third-party payment processors: PayPal)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
- To provide you with access to our platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service to you.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.