Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using Cucumber and Company’s services, you agree to the following conditions:
- Refunds will not be issued for any provided services.
- If you wish to cancel any service provided by Cucumber and Company, thirty (30) days written notice is required by email for billing to cease on any service. Send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Production on website will begin when all forms are completed and first payment is received.
- Payment is due at the first of each month. Your first month payment will be prorated according to the date paperwork is submitted.
- Payment must be received by the 7th day of the month, or your website services may be disrupted.
- Account must not be delinquent in order for website updates to be performed.
- All services will be auto-renewed monthly/annually until client provides a request by email to cancel service. This includes: websites, email accounts, security tickets, and any other paid service that is additional to your standard monthly web fees.
- Any questions or concerns about services or billing should be directed to web @ cucumbermail.com or calling 304.250.0123.
- If you are tax exempt, you must send a tax exemption form to email@example.com before taxes can be removed from your bill.
- All services, programming, and creative content provided by Cucumber and Company are non-transferrable and owned by Cucumber and Company.
- Please allow up to 3 Business Days for updates to be live on your site. If you have an urgent update that needs addressed right away, please note that in your email request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Special functionality requests may be performed at an additional fee. Please contact us for a quote.
Domain Management Terms
- Cucumber and Company will continue to renew and bill all domains annually until written cancellation is received at email@example.com
- Clients will retain ownership of any domain Cucumber and Company manages. Cucumber and Company will transfer domain to client upon cancellation once account is paid to date.
- Price for standard domain management is $35/year plus tax. This includes the purchase of the domain name and the management fees. Some domains may cost more based on circumstances.