By subscribing to our services:
• You understand that you will be charged a monthly rate with tax that is due on the first day of each month.
• You agree that the billing and production of the site will begin once Cucumber and Company has received the signed paperwork. You are also aware that you will be prorated the 1st month.
• You understand that your credit card will be automatically charged monthly after the Credit Card Authorization form has been submitted when choosing the Cucumber and Company auto-draft payment option.
• You are aware that failure to make a payment on your account by the 15th of the month will result in the website being automatically turned off until the delinquent account is current.
• You are responsible to contact our billing department (304.250.0123) if there are any issues with billing or your payment.
• You understand that Cucumber and Company must be given a notice of 30 business days to discontinue services before auto-billing ends. Any cancellation after the 1st of the month will forfeit any refund.
• Any web updates and changes need to be sent to email@example.com.
• You are able to receive any assistance by calling Cucumber and Company at (304) 250-0123.
• You are aware of a $50 service charge for all returned checks in addition to any bank service charges incurred by Cucumber and Company.
• Any tax exempt forms will need to be submitted or sales tax will be charged to your account.
• You are aware of and understand that Cucumber and Company is providing a non-transferable service. Any and all coding, files, and creative content provided are property of Cucumber and Company. If the domain is owned by you, it will be returned.
By contracting our services:
• You understand that $500 of the proposed amount is due upon the signing of the contract, and the remaining amount is due when services are rendered.
• You agree that if video duplicates are needed, payment is due on delivery of video proof (usually a Youtube link).
• You are aware that you must allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of goods not otherwise noted.
• You agree that the deposits made are non-refundable.
• You accept the billing of $100/hour per technician unless another amount has been noted and agreed upon.
• You are aware the no event will be booked without a signed contract and deposit.
• You are responsible to ensure that the room or area designated for the performance is available.
• You are responsible for ensuring that Cucumber and Company has proper protection from the elements, including but not limited to direct sunlight, rain, high winds, etc. And that there will be an additional charge for Cucumber and Company to supply a covered area (tent).
• You understand that you are responsible for providing Cucumber and Company with a sufficient electrical supply within 50 feet of the area designated for Cucumber and Company and equipment. *2x 20 AMP BREAKERS MINIMUM
• You also agree to provide any security needed to ensure a safe environment for Cucumber and Company employees and assume full responsibility for any equipment damage by guests or patrons of the client.
• You are aware that payment is due in full upon delivery of services. If A/V Only (no files to deliver), payment is due the day BEFORE the event.
• You understand that you must pay a $50 service charge for all returned checks in addition to any bank service charges incurred by Cucumber and Company.